MR4TM SUPER PULSED LASER IN QUINCY, MA
Dr. Marshall L. Lukoff of Foot Care Specialists, PC of Quincy Presents Breakthrough Pain Relief & Healing Technology to Avoid Medications & Surgery!
Dr. Marshall Lukoff introduces the world’s most advanced pain relieving and healing modality. He is one of the first podiatrists in New England to use MR4 Super Pulsed Laser technology. Super Pulsed Laser Therapy is very effective and used widely in Sports Medicine.
THESE COLLEGES AND PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TEAMS ARE CURRENTLY USING IT:
- National Teams and Champions Worldwide: USA National Team, Canadian National Team, French National Team, Russian National Team, Three Stanley Cup Champions, US Air, Army and Navy Bases, US Veteran Administration, World Class Equine Athletes
- Basketball: Chicago, Dallas, Cleveland, San Antonio, Houston, Memphis, Los Angeles, Marquette University, St. Leo University, University of Kentucky
- Football: Atlanta, Detroit, Kansas City, San Francisco, St. Louis, Michigan State University, Rice University, Stanford University, University of Arizona, University of Miami, University of Notre Dame
- Baseball: Cincinnati, Kansas City, Cleveland, Seattle, Minnesota, Arizona
- Soccer: Washington DC, Dallas, Columbus, Kansas City, Chicago
- Hockey: Anaheim, Calgary, Chicago, Boston, Colorado, Columbus, Detroit, Los Angeles, Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, Philadelphia, San Jose, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Vancouver, Manchester, Worcester, Cleveland, Syracuse, University of Michigan
- Athletes from all levels of participation from student, collegiate, professional and recreational often suffer from injuries and rapid recovery is desired for a speedy return to competition. The MR4 laser uses phototherapy, a therapeutic physical modality using photons (light energy) from the visible and infrared spectrum for tissue healing and pain reduction.
BENEFITS OF FDA LASER THERAPY:
- Proven Natural Light Healing
- No Side Effects or Pain
- Very Safe
- Cost Effective
- Highly Effective for Patient (more than 90% efficacy)
- Superior Alternative to: Pain Medications, Cortisone Injections, and Anti-Inflammatory Medicine
- Reduces Need for Surgery
THERAPEUTIC LASER EFFECTS – HOW DOES IT WORK
- Laser stimulates the growth of new cells and tissue to repair the damaged tissues that are causing your pain and inability to perform your activities.
- Laser increase Oxygen to your tissues for faster repair
- Laser decreases scar tissue that can cause pain and decreased joint motion
- Laser light reduces swelling caused by injury allowing you to avoid or decrease medications
- Laser light increases blood flow to heal your damaged tissue
- Laser Slow increases nerve healing for damage to small nerves
This FDA cleared device provides an effective non-surgical, drug-free treatment option. Multi Radiance Medical features a unique combination of radiances that work synergistically for optimal pain relief and healing. These include: super pulsed laser, pulsed broadband infrared SLDs, pulsed red light, static magnetic field, and electrical stimulation.
The MR4 excels where most laser devices fall short. It delivers higher peak power yet is safe without the risk of thermal damage found with class IV lasers.
FINALLY GET RELIEF!
- Now is the time for you to start living your life the way it was intended, PAIN FREE. Foot Care Specialists offers laser that can relieve acute and chronic pain and it is cleared by the FDA.
- Today you can start living pain free with Multi Radiance Medical laser therapy treatments provided by Dr. Marshall L. Lukoff in Quincy. The light is a non-invasive, drug-free and effective option. Reduce pain and accelerate healing naturally. Your answer is laser therapy powered by exclusive Multi Radiance TechnologyTM.
- An 88% positive effect was demonstrated in studies done on the efficacy of Multi Radiance Technology in relieving pain caused by arthritis of small and medium joints. Over 4,000 studies have been conducted worldwide to validate the effectiveness of laser therapy.