Dr. Lukoff began his career in premedical sciences at Ohio Wesleyan University in Delaware, Ohio, and went on to earn his doctorate in podiatric medicine from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio (now the Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine). He completed his residency in podiatric medicine and foot surgery at Central Hospital in Somerville, Massachusetts. He stays current with the latest techniques and technologies in podiatry so he can offer patients the most advanced foot and ankle treatment methods available.
Dr. Lukoff maintains licenses and affiliations including board certifications in podiatric orthopedics, pain management, and podiatric surgery. He is a fellow of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery and a fellow of the Academy of Ambulatory Foot and Ankle Surgery.
Although he no longer performs most types of invasive surgeries, Dr. Lukoff uses his expertise to treat foot and ankle discomfort through noninvasive laser technology. Along with his team of caring, dedicated podiatric professionals, Dr. Lukoff provides effective treatment options for all types of foot and ankle problems so you can stay active and live life without daily discomfort.
When not taking care of patients in the Quincy, Dr. Lukoff enjoys biking, swimming, skiing, and staying active with his family, who does their best to keep up with him. Dr. Lukoff is accepting new patients and looks forward to helping men and women improve foot conditions.
Meet Dr. Marshall L. Lukoff
- Residency in Podiatric Medicine and Foot Surgery, Central Hospital, Somerville, MA
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Bachelor of Arts, Pre-Medical Sciences, Ohio Wesleyan University, Delaware, OH
AFFILIATIONS, LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
He also maintains various licenses, certifications, and affiliations with the appropriate boards and technologies to provide you with the most accurate and advanced foot and ankle care possible. These include:
- Fellow, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Fellow, Academy of Ambulatory Foot Surgery
- Board Certified, Podiatric Surgery; American Podiatric Medical Specialties Board
- Board Certified, Podiatric Orthopedics; American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics
- Board Certified, Pain Management, American Academy of Pain Management
- Certified in Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment for Plantar Fasciitis
- Licensed in Podiatric Medicine and Foot Surgery in the State of Massachusetts
- Licensed in Podiatric Medicine and Foot Surgery in the State of California
- Diplomate, National Board of Podiatry Examiners
- 1996 to Present—Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Needham
- 1993 to Present—Brockton Hospital
Since he understands the value of connecting with other top professionals in his field, Dr. Marshall L. Lukoff also sustains memberships in various medical societies. Those associations include:
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Massachusetts Podiatric Medical Society
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Podiatric Orthopedists
- American Academy of Pain Management
- Academy of Ambulatory Foot Surgery
DISTINCTIONS & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
As a top podiatrist in Massachusetts, he has also earned a number of distinctions and participated in various medical communities for the state. These positions include:
- 1980 to present: Private Podiatric Practice in Quincy, Massachusetts, specializing in Podiatric Orthopedics and Podiatric Surgery.
- 1988 President, pision IV, Massachusetts Podiatric Medical Society.
- 1989 Board of Trustees, Massachusetts Podiatric Medical Society.
- 1999-2001 Board of Trustees, Academy of Ambulatory Foot Surgery
- 1993 to present: Volunteer Podiatrist and Podiatric Surgeon, Brockton Hospital, Podiatry Clinic.
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
Dr. Lukoff values the vital importance of exercise and excellent nutrition. His rigorous daily workout routine incorporates his favorite hobbies: biking, swimming and pilates. He is also an avid skier. His family does their best to keep up with him.
If you are looking for an expert in treating uncomfortable or embarrassing foot and ankle conditions, Marshall L. Lukoff, DPM, accepts new patients. You don’t have to continue ignoring your pain and simply hope it’ll get better with time. Deal with your discomfort by contacting Foot Care Specialists, PC, for more information or an appointment. You can reach our Crown Colony Medical Center office in Quincy, MA by booking online our calling our office.