We look forward to taking care of you, your family and your friends. Referrals are always appreciated. Thank you!
Welcome to our office. We are the premier foot and ankle specialists in the area, always working hard to maintain relationships with our patients and listen to their concerns. We want to partner with those who come to our office so that they have their questions and concerns addressed as well as their feet and ankles cared for. Our expert staff is well-trained and passionate about our work. We look forward to caring for you, your family, and your friends.
Marshall L. Lukoff, DPM, FAAFS
Dr. Marshall L. Lukoff is an experienced and caring podiatrist who has dedicated his life to serving the local community through medicine. He values the importance of exercise and excellent nutrition for maintaining good physical health, and he practices what he preaches. He participates in a rigorous daily workout that incorporates his favorite hobbies: biking, swimming, and pilates. He is also an avid skier and generally loves to stay active. His family does their best to keep up with him!
Dr. Marshall L. Lukoff received his Bachelor of Arts in Pre-medical Sciences from Ohio Wesleyan University in Delaware, OH. He continued his education at the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, OH, earning his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine (DPM). Following podiatry school, he completed his residency in podiatric medicine and foot surgery at Central Hospital in Somerville, MA.
Affiliations, Licenses and Certifications
He also maintains various licenses, certifications, and affiliations with the appropriate boards and technologies to provide you with the most accurate and advanced foot and ankle care possible. These include:
- Licensed in Podiatric Medicine and Foot Surgery in the State of Massachusetts
- Licensed in Podiatric Medicine and Foot Surgery in the State of California
- Fellow, American College of Podiatric Orthopedics
- Fellow, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Fellow, Academy of Ambulatory Foot Surgery
- Board Certified, Podiatric Surgery; American Podiatric Medical Specialties Board
- Board Certified, Pain Management; American Academy of Pain Management
- Board Certified, Podiatric Orthopedics; American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics
- Certified in Yag Laser Treatment for Fungal Toenails
- Certified in CO2 Surgical Laser for Podiatry
- Certified in Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment for Plantar Fasciitis
- Diplomat, National Board of Podiatry Examiners
Dr. Marshall L. Lukoff maintains affiliations with several local hospitals to be able to provide intentional care in that setting for patients who need it. He is a member of the Department of Podiatric Surgery at the Beth Israel-Deaconess Hospital in Needham, MA, as well as the Department of Orthopedic Surgery in the Brockton Hospital in Brockton, MA.
Since he understands the value of connecting with other top professionals in his field, Dr. Marshall L. Lukoff also sustains memberships in various medical societies. Those associations include:
- Massachusetts Podiatric Medical Society
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Podiatric Orthopedists
- Academy of Ambulatory Foot Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Academy of Pain Management
Distinctions and Community Involvement
As a top podiatrist in Massachusetts, he has also earned a number of distinctions and participated in various medical communities for the state. These positions include:
- 1980 to present: Private Podiatric Practice in Quincy and Dedham, Massachusetts, specializing in Podiatric Orthopedics and Podiatric Surgery.
- 1988 President, Division IV, Massachusetts Podiatric Medical Society.
- 1989 Board of Trustees, Massachusetts Podiatric Medical Society.
- 1999-2001 Board of Trustees, Academy of Ambulatory Foot Surgery
- 1993 to present: Volunteer Podiatrist and Podiatric Surgeon, Brockton Hospital, Podiatry Clinic.
Hobbies and Interests
Dr. Lukoff values the vital importance of exercise and excellent nutrition. His rigorous daily workout routine incorporates his favorite hobbies: biking, swimming and pilates. He is also an avid skier. His family does their best to keep up with him.
If you are looking for an expert in treating uncomfortable or embarrassing foot and ankle conditions, Marshall L. Lukoff, DPM, accepts new patients. You don’t have to continue ignoring your pain and simply hope it’ll get better with time. Deal with your discomfort by contacting Foot Care Specialists, PC, for more information or an appointment. You can reach our Crown Colony Medical Center office in Quincy, MA by visiting the online contact page or by calling 1-855-FIT-FEET (855-348-3338).